Artevia® concretes offer many advantages:
- excellent adaptation to complex shapes,
- quick installation and low maintenance,
- resistance to wear and tear,
- creative freedom with a wide choice of colors and surface appearances.
Artevia® makes it possible to obtain esthetically-pleasing surface effects. For example:
- Artevia® ranges featuring visible aggregates (colored or not), for which Lafarge's broad choice of aggregates allows almost endless variations:
- Artevia®Exposed allows the aggregates to be visible on the surface of concrete, with more or less salience.
- Artevia® Polish provides a smooth marble-like polished finish and can be used for interiors.
- Artevia® Stone provides a finish similar to that of natural cut stone.
- Artevia® Sand gives the rustic appearance of sand without the inconvenience of mud or dust.
- Colored Artevia® ranges with invisible aggregates:
- Artevia® Print creates surfaces with varied prints allowing to imitate traditional coatings' color and texture: paving stones, stepping stones, natural stone, wood, etc.,
- Artevia® Color allows to obtain colored surfaces either smooth (with moiré pattern effects or not) or with light textures. These products can be used outdoor or indoor.